• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023: What did you do to/with your NC700/NC750 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife also has a PCX150!
Cool, how does she like it?

Mrs. Ferret on first ride to the lake

OJmoLuuh.jpg

Day 80 of riding a 45 miler (21 of which were with my wife on her new PCX 150 scooter) 70 degrees and sunny
I hate jealousy, but I am. Still a no-go for Elane getting back out on the road. She is pretty sure she wants me to sell our 150, which is hers. Love to hear your report on the new PCX. I’m really liking scooters lately.

It's a little early yet for a review. She has only ridden 26 miles including the test ride at the dealer and before that hadn't ridden her own bike in 7 years or with me for 2 1/2 years. So it's like she's a beginning rider again. She is still a little hesitant to take advantage of what power it has. She's ok on the long straights, but nervous in the curves, and we live where there are a lot of curves lol.

Supposed to get up to 75 today but thunderstorm. Wasn't raining when I woke up so got dressed real quick and got on the road. 5 miles east up the road the rain hit pretty hard. I pulled a U turn and headed back but it wasn't raining to the west, so I made a quick loop that way under threatening skies, but only light drops and got in a 30 miler. 59 degrees. Thunder storming now outside.

I was away for two days on my X-Adv as part of a photo rally competition. 800km covered over two days on very enjoyable roads. This bike is by far my best long distance motorcycle. Reason being the various riding positions afforded by the footboards and accessory footpegs, plus the very large comfortable seat. I have covered over 700km in one day on it previously. It was also in the company on the road of other motorcycles with at least double the HP but was not found wanting
:-)
:)

~45 mi. lunch run, mid 60s temps with what seems to becoming the usual crew (Indian and Superhawk, no BMW guy today). I swapped out helmets today and the new one (Schuberth C3 Pro) is much quieter compared to the ADV/motocross budget lid I was using. I could hear the other guys and myself talk for once (Cardo comms). One of my mirrors is not staying put and I have no idea if I can tighten the ball-joint part or not - anybody know? Pic won't upload....

~45 mi. lunch run, mid 60s temps with what seems to becoming the usual crew (Indian and Superhawk, no BMW guy today). I swapped out helmets today and the new one (Schuberth C3 Pro) is much quieter compared to the ADV/motocross budget lid I was using. I could hear the other guys and myself talk for once (Cardo comms). One of my mirrors is not staying put and I have no idea if I can tighten the ball-joint part or not - anybody know? Pic won't upload....
I have contacted the Admin regarding the photo uploading issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back