• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

3 Wheeled sportbike

Can't see the point of it tbh. Not the prettiest either.

I think it looks neat, but not sexy like a two wheeler. I would love to take one for a long test ride. No desire to own one.

JT

just spotted the very first Ad for one up for sale $16k WOW :{)

2019 Yamaha NIKEN - motorcycles/scooters - by dealer - vehicle automotive sale
Yep, bikes have gotten expensive, and the extra complexity of the front end doesn't help.

MSRP on the Niken is 16k, the Niken GT 17.3k. Compare that to the Tracer 900 at 10.7k and Tracer 900 GT at 13k and there's a pretty big increase in cost for the front end change (they're the same basic engine, I don't know about rear suspension but I suspect it's similar)

Niken 3.jpgNiken 1.jpg

They had several of the Nikens in the demo ride area at the LB Bike show last fall but they were all booked up so I didn't get a test ride.
I liked the stripped away front end that they had indoors in the Yamaha section to show us how it worked.

I heard that the base bike had sold out and all they had left was the more expensive model.

Still a little puzzled by that "chain guard".

Back