• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

300,000 km on NC700X

Afan - perhaps not practical for several different reasons, but owning a small dirt bike and using it to learn how a bike reacts in the dirt helps a great deal. For this venture, I would not go any bigger than 250 cc because that's plenty for what you need.

Is that with the stock suspension? Man, it's getting a workout!

Hello!At the front i changed the front springs(ohlins) early at 60.000km.At the back at 230.000km i put an ohlins suspension,but many of the small videos you saw have been made with the stock suspension which I had tightened the preload of the spring.The big difference came with the higher profile rear knobby tyre (150-70-17).

Afan - perhaps not practical for several different reasons, but owning a small dirt bike and using it to learn how a bike reacts in the dirt helps a great deal. For this venture, I would not go any bigger than 250 cc because that's plenty for what you need.
I totally agree, that would be the best way to learn.
Although, your comment/reply was in reference to...?

Following this guy and his YouTube channel for a while. I'm always mentioning him when I want to "prove" NC is off-road capable. :D (I know, I know... It's the rider not the bike...)

Congrats Billy (or whatever your real name is)!

Wow man!!! Incredible what you have done on this bike I have recently bought a lay 2017 model 750X and absolutely love it.

Back