• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

$3K Discount On Africa Twin, $500 off 2019 NC750X

If either has been on your radar, these are pretty good discounts. The details are on the USA Honda Powersports website.
Help a brother out (even a Seminole) here. I looked on the Powersports site and didn't see these offers. Can you link it?

Thanks, Dave

Help a brother out (even a Seminole) here. I looked on the Powersports site and didn't see these offers. Can you link it?

Thanks, Dave
Dave...you know how well respected you are. Why ruin that by proclaiming your allegiance to the dark side of Florida football? Every other thing you do just becomes questionable.

Kidding but Go Gators!!!

....Ha Ha......Someone you know shopping?
Not in particular. I'm always looking at what's out there but the AT is off my short and long lists. It's too soft road focused and too tall for me. It wasn't always like that though. The long year (2015?) we got teased by Honda about the upcoming 2016 AT was a year of possibilities for me but when the bike hit showrooms and I was able to see it in the flesh I knew it wasn't for me. I just wanted to see the AH offers for the details.

Dave...you know how well respected you are. Why ruin that by proclaiming your allegiance to the dark side of Florida football? Every other thing you do just becomes questionable.

Kidding but Go Gators!!!
Kidding aside the answer lies more in me being discipled by Bobby Bowden's faith than allegiance to FSU. I suppose it started with where I grew up in Florida, west of Tallahassee, but when I learned more about the man and what was important to him I became a fan. For a while 20-25 some years ago a young pastor lived on my street and he played for Bobby at FSU. Through him I got an invite to hear Bobby speak at a local church but that night the fog was too thick for his plane to land in Jacksonville. Ahh, one of the great disappointments in my life. I did get tickets to the 1994 Orange Bowl and saw the 'Noles win their first national title. That made it better.

Now I can agree with you on Bowden. A great coach and even better person. Also like that the Seminole Nation has resisted the PC police and continues to support the college.
I'd love to have an AT for the additional leg room but I have an aversion to spending more than 10k on a bike. Need to fix the chipmunk damage on my NC and stay with it.

Now I can agree with you on Bowden. A great coach and even better person. Also like that the Seminole Nation has resisted the PC police and continues to support the college.
I'd love to have an AT for the additional leg room but I have an aversion to spending more than 10k on a bike. Need to fix the chipmunk damage on my NC and stay with it.
I enjoyed watching Florida State Football when Bowden was the coach...now I root for any team they play....the way I understand it; Florida State donates money to the Seminole nation for the use of their nation name...

I enjoyed watching Florida State Football when Bowden was the coach...now I root for any team they play....the way I understand it; Florida State donates money to the Seminole nation for the use of their nation name...
Would you be OK with it if they just took the name and kept the money? I don't understand what you mean.

Meanwhile, there is

$3K Discount On Africa Twin, $500 off 2019 NC750X​

Back