• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

6 to 8 weeks NO RIDING

For a guy who rode every single day seeing my bike sitting in the garage is just killing me. Again thank you all for the kind words...and my new girl friend will not let me do anything. She says I need my throttle hand back in working order to take her riding.

...and my new girl friend will not let me do anything. She says I need my throttle hand back in working order to take her riding.

Sounds like you picked well for 2 out of 3: Bike & girlfriend. Now if you'd just make better choices for jackstands... :D

Now just follow the doctor's orders and take it easy while nature does some healing while your GF takes care o' you!

No riding AND no guitar playing. Man, that makes me ache just thinking about it. Hang in there buddy, and I'll drink one to your speedy recovery.

If anyone can feel really sorry for your pain I can. 6 to 8 weeks of no riding is like purgatory, a bad nightmare, the grave, ultimate torment, and the underground all thrown at you at once. If that ain't enough, your mother-in-law might move in next week!

I wish I could give you a get out of jail card, but I'm locked up for the next 14 weeks also. But if any of you good folks out there wish to use your get out of jail card for a good cause, please help your brother NC700 bikers.

9.jpg

SmileyJail.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
The pins came out and the cast came off today, the bones are still not totally healed but they wanted me in physical therapy as soon as possible, the Doc is a Beemer rider, he gets it. The damn thing hurts as bad trying to bend it as it did the day I broke it. My first cast and I didn't expect it to be this stiff. Doc says that if I work hard at PT I could be riding in 3 weeks, working on grip strength especially, got to work them brakes. Thanks again guys and I hope to be able to type with 2 hands again soon and riding again soon after.

Back