• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

76th Annual Daytona Bike Week March 10-19, 2017

More commonly called Trailer Week as in "I rode by bike to Daytona Trailer Week" or Tits 'N Tats Week. There used to be a fairly large touring and sport touring vendor venue in South Daytona but that is pretty much gone now. Everyone should see it once for the pure spectacle of seeing a few hundred thousand bikes in a small town but after that no so much.

^ What Dave said. ^

Only the Sturgis cluster (one year older than Daytona) better demonstrates the difference between a "biker" and a "motorcyclist". I used to put up with Daytona in order to go to the Daytona 200.

I will be in Gainesville Fl area the second week of bike week (visiting the wife) and plan on going over to the track and see if I can test ride bikes. Been over by the beach during bike week once and that will be the last time I go over there-too crowded, too many loud bikes, too many loud mouths. I will be driving the car to Gainesville, but I have a little klx250sf in storage down there and plan on riding it over to the track. Don't know which day yet, probably be Monday or Tuesday-depending on weather forecast.

You will be able to test ride every thing at the track, except Honda. All other brands let you ride, while Honda continues to hide.

Back