• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

a couple of videos from todays ride

searsboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry the quality in these vids isn't better. I'm using an iphone mounted to the handlebars and my guess is that the vibration is causing the jerky images. One day I'll have a real video camera!
We rode from the Houston area to Brazoria, Texas today. The guy on the Harley turned 62, so we went to a National Park HQ down there to get him a senior pass. This pass costs $10 and is good for life. Pretty sweet deal if you're that old!!! :cool:

Crabb River Road March 2013 - YouTube

Cow Creek Road March 2013 - YouTube

Cow Creek part 2 - YouTube

Thanks, but the vids give me a headache. No offense intended.
:p

Get a real camera and a good rubberished mount!
Search here for my DIY mount.
Keep riding and take more photos/vids.

Thanks for the videos. Boy that is flat country! Good thing they put in curves or a person could just drift off to sleep if it was flat and straight. Also, I didn't see any cows on Cow Pie Road, but I loved "Green Onions."

Thanks, but the vids give me a headache. No offense intended.
:p

Get a real camera and a good rubberished mount!
Search here for my DIY mount.
Keep riding and take more photos/vids.

What can I say...the money tree is picked clean.

Thanks for the videos. Boy that is flat country! Good thing they put in curves or a person could just drift off to sleep if it was flat and straight. Also, I didn't see any cows on Cow Pie Road, but I loved "Green Onions."

LOL...we're pretty close to the gulf coast here...so yeah, it's flat. The hills start about 50 miles to the north or west of where I live. These videos were from south of my house and even closer to the coast. The really good riding in Texas is the central part of the state which is about 165 miles away from me.
I DO realize the music was the best part of my jerky vids!!! Glad u enjoyed and they WILL get better.

Tttthhhhiiiissss ccaaaannn bbbbbeeeee fffffiiiiiixxxxxeeeedddd aaaannnnnddddd ffffooooorrrrrr ffffrrrrreeeeeee!

youtube (from video manager) offers to reduce vibrations. Did you ever try the free app I mentioned on your test video post - Check out Luma Camera. In the apple store. Luma Camera Luma Camera

Last edited:
Back