• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A much needed accessory in the wet.

TC3

Reaction score
Visit site
A lot of talk about the amount of crud and water thrown up in the wet onto rear of bike. Finally we have a solution in the making. This is just a concept and the final product will look smarter with the same finish as the Rossocromo hugger. It is designed to be attached and detached quickly so no need to keep it on the bike unless you want too.

Looking for feedback and I will provide more details and photos when I have the finished product to test, this should be around mid September :)

i-wK2XBsf-L.jpg

In the BMW world we call those "'possum scrapers". I had looked at adapting one from a F650GS, but it had the chain and brake on opposite sides from the Honda.

This is the Rossocromo hugger on my bike so you can expect a good quality item in the finished product.

i-Z6fBZQD-L.jpg

Wonder if it can withstand an armadillo
If it could, I wouldn't want to be on it when it happened. I hit one of those critters with a front tire one night while driving a company pickup..
It sounded like it ripped the whole pickup apart!

These should be available to order from NC700shop in October. They are made from aluminium and polypropylene (plastic). Price yet to be released. More info as it flows through to me...

What is the difference in performance between something like this, and the hugger?

Back