• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A Remarkable Year for MotoGP

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
MotoGP was extra special this year – and we’re not just talking about how over a third of the grid was Team Red.

For the first time in a hot minute, the Grand Prix’s final champion couldn’t be decided until the final race (via Motorcycle Sports); couple this with the staggering levels of team talent and the circuit’s neck and neck battles, and you’ve got the ultimate show.

The MotoGP circuit proper. Media sourced from Roadracing World.

Part of the season’s successes has to do with the incredibly balanced level of talent from all on the circuit; of the 20 races and 32 drivers, MotoGP 2022 celebrated 14 podium finishers, 10 pole sitters, 4 championship leaders and 7 winners (via Motorsport Stats).

With stunners like 2021 World Champ Fabio Quartararo, 2020 Moto2 World Champ Enea Bastianini and 2016 Moto3 World Champ Brad Binder nipping at his heels, our 2022 trophy-holder himself admitted that the final race was brutal.

MotoGP 2022 - shenanigans incoming. Media sourced from Red Bull.
MotoGP 2022 – shenanigans incoming. Media sourced from Red Bull.

“That was the hardest race of my life,” laughs Francesco Bagnaia.

“I was struggling. My aim was to be in the top five, but I started to struggle after a few laps…”

Mooney VR46 racer Luca Marini agrees, taking in the incredible experience.

“What can I say? An incredible season in terms of riders and bikes. For the spectators, a real spectacle with highly fought races,” shrugs Marini.

“The 2022 season marks a turning point in MotoGP history: we have never had so many riders at this extraordinary level and so close to each other.”

What do you think of this season’s circuit shenanigans?

The MotoGP circuit proper. Media sourced from Visordown.
The MotoGP circuit proper. Media sourced from Visordown.

Comment down below, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date, and as always – stay safe on the twisties.

*Media sourced from Roadracing World, TotalEnergies Competition, Redbull, Visordown, and Reddit*​

The post A Remarkable Year for MotoGP appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back