• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A Story Worth Living

Agent

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am really excited about this. There is a movie coming out called A Story Worth Living. It is a one day event on May 19 at 7:30 in select theaters across the country. Check out the trailer at https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXRiUe2_AZY

You can read more about it at A Story Worth Living

Take a look and see if it's something you might want to do. If at all possible I'll be going to the screening at Sugarloaf Mills, but we all know how life is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of us will be living our own story, riding in the Smokies on May 19. That's the weekend of our event there.

I don't understand why they would show a movie just one day. I guess I'll miss it.

Last edited:
Some of us will be living our own story, riding in the Smokies on May 19. That's the weekend of our event there.

I don't understand why they would show a movie just one day. I guess I'll miss it.

I think it's the best they could do. A low budget niche movie like this can't fill a theater for very long. I am actually surprised it's in so many theaters. The last motorcycle movie I went to (Hitting the Apex) was also a one night showing but was only in one theater in my metro area. This movie is in 4 or 5 theaters here.

Seems like a nice story, though. I am sure they will offer a digital release as well, after the showing. Considering I am not one for going to a movie in a theater, I will look for the digital release.

Just a little bump to remind everyone about the movie. Weatherman is calling for rain, so I'll probably be in the cage.

I will be seeing the film tonight at the Regal Brooklyn Center Stadium 20 in Minnesota. Is anyone else planning on being there??

Mike

I am so disappointed. I didn't preorder my tickets and they were sold out. I had been looking forward to this for weeks.

I am so disappointed. I didn't preorder my tickets and they were sold out. I had been looking forward to this for weeks.

Don't be. In my opinion, one of the worst movies I've paid to see. Afterward we thought we should have brought something to drink every time they said "story".

There were pieces that were good as far as riding, and there were pieces that were good as far as spiritual and insightful but it had very little riding and droned on and on about a everyone having a story.
They are going to put up short videos of stuff that didn't make it into the movie on astoryfilm.com.

Haha, yeah, I think that sums it up pretty well. Somehow I ended up going to the show with my wife who doesn't ride or really have an interest in motorcycles at all. When it was over she said it would have been a lot more interesting if they showed more riding.

I agree there could have been more actual riding in the movie. But I liked the movie a lot, and so did everyone else in my group of 7 that went with me.

I'm in the same boat as bamamate, it was OK, but needed some help with the pacing. I guess I was disappointed because I thought the move would highlight riding and the 'story' would be supported by the riding, not the other way around.

Back