• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Added hardbags today, cheapie online ordered. 185.00, and free shipping, no instructions. Well, they fit perfect.

ego bike.com sells these for 185.00, shipped from georgia.
not a bad fit, either. aprox 22 liter bags, rubber sealed.
they work fine on the daily commute, about to take a good long trip back home to north ga., will give them a workout.
brackets and hardware are included with the bags.

Last edited:
Is that from Georgia the US state, or Georgia the country?

Looks nice. Definitely a good price. Can you show a rear view to illustrate the width of the bags on the bike? Thanks.

EGO BIKE.COM is the seller, they should have them listed on their website.
May have to scroll a bit, but they still have a few sets for sale.
There is no egobike.com or ego bike.com....egobike.com comes up with the domain is for sale and ego bike.com is not accurate (cant have spaces in a website name) and ego-bike.com is a bicycle website.

Hey RD, when you have a moment would you be kind enough to remove one of your saddle bags and show us a few pictures of the mounting brackets so we can see how you used the "Universal" mounts please.... Thanks! I have a friend here "WildCat4F" that laid his bike over and damaged one of his factory bags and has been looking for a new bag or another set to replace his. I believe he'll like your set-up a lot and probably buy them thus wanting me to come over and help him install them or just do it for him lol. :{P

Will do, soon as I get back from riding next week, headed out tonight(in the middle of a tropical storm) making the trip home tomorrow. Hope I stay out ahead of the wet stuff and the wind.
Becareful....the TS is expected to make landfall in the Carolinas now..thanks rapturee for finding it on ebay....hate ebay and spent about 30 minutes on their site looking for them but no joy....

Back