• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

adjustable windscreen

Whiteknuckle

Reaction score
Visit site
Got the NC in May of this year. My only real complaint was the wind noise. A painful ROAR mostly in my right ear. Wind itself does not bother me. I came from a naked Yamaha FZ07 and i had a 2014 NC750S (tiny screen) and was fine even at 160kph

I had been able to manage the noise for the most part by installing closed cell foam in the ear wells of my Shoei GT-Air. (always wear earplugs as well). I had considered a Maadstad screen. I did order one but ended up cancelling the order.

I would be happy with the stock screen if i could just raise it about an inch. In July i came across a bracket that turns the stock screen into an adjustable screen. It was sent on July 30. Finally arrived today. Got it installed. Looks great and had no problems
with the install. Have not tested it yet, hope to be able to this weekend.

i would link the website but they are closed for holiday until Aug 27 and website is "off". Just a message saying they are on holiday.

This is the link to the install instructions pdf in case you want to see what it looks like. I have it set to the half way point on the bracket. May have to experiment to find the best position. But half way seems to be about an inch taller than stock.

http://www.bruudtcnc.de/anleitungen/anleitung-winds-ncx2016.pdf

Got the NC in May of this year. My only real complaint was the wind noise. A painful ROAR mostly in my right ear. Wind itself does not bother me. I came from a naked Yamaha FZ07 and i had a 2014 NC750S (tiny screen) and was fine even at 160kph

I had been able to manage the noise for the most part by installing closed cell foam in the ear wells of my Shoei GT-Air. (always wear earplugs as well). I had considered a Maadstad screen. I did order one but ended up cancelling the order.

I would be happy with the stock screen if i could just raise it about an inch. In July i came across a bracket that turns the stock screen into an adjustable screen. It was sent on July 30. Finally arrived today. Got it installed. Looks great and had no problems
with the install. Have not tested it yet, hope to be able to this weekend.

i would link the website but they are closed for holiday until Aug 27 and website is "off". Just a message saying they are on holiday.

This is the link to the install instructions pdf in case you want to see what it looks like. I have it set to the half way point on the bracket. May have to experiment to find the best position. But half way seems to be about an inch taller than stock.

http://www.bruudtcnc.de/anleitungen/anleitung-winds-ncx2016.pdf
Thank you, would you mind linking to the website regardless of the current status?
I'm 6'6" and would love to raise my puig screen about an inch.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Whiteknucle, I am having the same issue and this looks like a good solution

hello Pianoman. Seems like a good modification. But for me, i do not see me constantly changing my screen. Once i have it set i will leave it alone.
Also with the nobs it does make it easy for someone to remove (steal) your screen.

hello Pianoman. Seems like a good modification. But for me, i do not see me constantly changing my screen. Once i have it set i will leave it alone.
Also with the nobs it does make it easy for someone to remove (steal) your screen.
You're right, although it's not that easy to steal it.
Luckily, my bike is parked at safe places almost all the time.

There is always a first time but I have to admit of never hearing about a stolen windshield. I'd move out of that neighborhood.

If theft is a possibility then the Madstad becomes even more the best choice. It's not even good looking enough to steal but oh my gosh it's lovely to sit behind :)

I like the idea of using one of these on my stock windscreen before a possible upgrade. Is there an increase in wind noise with the screen fully extended?

Back