• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Aerostitch Pop Up Event, Portland Feb 23026

There is an Aerostich event scheduled Feb 23-26. If anyone is curious about one of their suits they can see them in person and get a professional fitting. For the West Coast people this is a lot closer than their Minnesota office.

Popup Portland :: Aerostich Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear

If anyone is planning to attend, please PM me - I live less than a mile from the location of this event. Too bad I just bought a full Dainese set... Happy to host you.

There was one in Atlanta a couple months ago!! It was very good with a good selection of stuff to look at, , compare & try on, , and people to talk to about alterations & fitting!!

I bought a pair of gloves!!

There is an Aerostich event scheduled Feb 23-26. If anyone is curious about one of their suits they can see them in person and get a professional fitting. For the West Coast people this is a lot closer than their Minnesota office.

Popup Portland :: Aerostich Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear

There was one in Atlanta a couple months ago!! It was very good with a good selection of stuff to look at, , compare & try on, , and people to talk to about alterations & fitting!!

I bought a pair of gloves!!
I went, I saw, I tried on, I ended up on the fence but did not purchase.
But I had fitted one by sending them my self measurements and the
onsite results were different and much better. I recommend you
at least let them fit your suit, until you pull the trigger.

I didn't know they did these travelling events. From the debates on one piece vs two piece sets I would be leaning towards one of their one pieces. Don't need the gear now but it is on my list :)

I didn't know they did these travelling events. From the debates on one piece vs two piece sets I would be leaning towards one of their one pieces. Don't need the gear now but it is on my list :)

There are some on ebay for very reasonable prices (though, the one-piece suites tend to be a bit higher priced), if you don't mind a bit of wear. As long as fhe zippers aren't failing, all the padding is there and it's not full of holes, it'll protect you just fine. And then you can still have them altered for a couple hundred bucks if its not quite right (or sell it and buy a new one custom fit to you).

Back