• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

after market exhaust with Honda center stand.

LA_NC700X

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,

Been thinking about getting an aftermarket pipe. What after market exhaust has the build in stop that will work with honda center stand?

Hi All,

Been thinking about getting an aftermarket pipe. What after market exhaust has the build in stop that will work with honda center stand?

Delkevic 18 inch stainless oval at 200 bucks sounds sweet and just a little loader than stock...has a tab or place for the center stand... :cool:

uSEXc4m.jpg

DSCF3303.jpg 9" Delkevic. Cheap (Amazon), ships to CA (most dont), lightweight, perfect sound and has the rest for the honda center stand. Not the best photo but you see its on the center stand and it has the 9" Delk exhaust. Camping on the bike this week at Giant Rock.

I have a delkevic tri-oval. with the baffle its a nice sound over stock. without the baffle its pretty burly, I enjoy it as well. Has the tab, isn't crazy expensive.

I used a hose clamp and some plastic blocks I found laying around the house. Center stand no longer slams into shock shock linkage.

IMG_20170402_195639.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170402_195705.jpg
    IMG_20170402_195705.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 355
This stopper was made by Over Racing from Japan but I had to do a modification because the screw it came with was too short and the centerstand still touched my foot while riding. I bought a screw that was an inch longer and another nut so that I could control the length of the screw to adjust the centerstand to my liking.

stopper 2.jpg

stopper 1.JPG

Back