• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

AGV Unveils Gorgeous Limited Edition Pista GP RR Futuro

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Today, we bring you a piece of pretty that I’m really wishing I had on my shelf of honour staring back at me.

It’s a limited-edition lid courtesy of AGV, based off of the beautiful Pista GP RR used in MotoGP proper…and guys?

They redid stuff.

Lots of stuff.

A view of the new Limited Edition Pista GP RR Future from AGV

For starters, AGV gave the Limited Edition Pista GP RR Futuro a brand new shell, constructed by overlapping chopped layers of carbon fiber. The end result is fantastic – the same weight, but better energy absorption and a huge increase in helmet density (and a unique carbon pattern to boot).

Unsurprisingly, the press release tells us that the helmet has already received the highest certification of protection via FIM homologation – and that’s not all.

Add to this the fact that the spoiler is now the same innovative forged carbon, with the lid itself sporting wind tunnel-tested aerodynamics and stability alongside metal air vents. To complement these specs, AGV has also added an optical class 1 clear visor with a thickness of 5mm and “increased horizontal field of view of 190°.”

The interior of the helmet also provides total customization to the rider, with the 360° Adaptive Fit system conforming to the upper part of the head, nape, and cheeks.

Want to get your hands on this helmet for yourself? Don’t wait too long – apparently AGV is already estimating they’ll be out by sometime next month, and with the Fututor sporting a total weight of 1450 g (in first shell size), can you blame them?

AGV’s Limited Edition Pista GP RR Futuro is currently up for $1,749.95 USD, with additional financing options on the AGV website.

Drop a comment below letting us know what you think, and as always – stay safe on the twisties.

*All media sourced from AGV’s press release*​

The post AGV Unveils Gorgeous Limited Edition Pista GP RR Futuro appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back