• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Aliexpress Larger Footpegs - Very Nice

Thomasec

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently installed replacement (larger) footpegs for my ‘21 model. But these work for all previous years too. The quality is top notch and the finish matches our NC’s perfectly, so looks OEM. Sorry, I don’t have any install pics, but it is very straightforward and matches that of the original pegs. The pegs themselves are stainless steel and hinge portion is aluminum. They have only two positions of height adjustment, but the lowest position matches the stock height, so for most people, think of these as non-adjustable. The rubber pads are nicely sized and was my main reason for upgrading and are indeed much more comfortable. The rubber is also removable so you can use the bare pegs for off-road use. Highly recommended if you don’t need to lower the height.

Footpegs

F3350676-8C5A-429D-B412-12BFEC8DF31F.jpeg

Last edited:
I would really like this kind of pegs but 1" lower. Knight Design are small and somewhat expensive. How much are these?

Awesome....I just purchased these as well on aliexpress. Now for the monthly long wait for shipping.... i've purchase plenty from that site and and I'm used to the wait

I was doing some searching yesterday on the web, and I found numerous products that are sold on aliexpress was available on Walmart.com....footpegs, windshields, hand guards, crash bars, exhaust, webcams that are available at aliexpress were on Walmart.com...A few bucks more on Walmart.com, but quicker shipping and if you decide to return, you can take the item to any Walmart store, show your online receipt and boom....returned.

These pegs are also available from Twisted Throttle under the SW Motech brand.

They do look remarkably similar, clear rip off, but what do you expect from China.

At 133.90 USD, twice the price.... Now what quality is a different matter entirely.

Maybe SW Motech outscourced a bunch of pegs from this outfit, then didnt take them all.

I'm no longer shocked that the majority of stuff I order from reputable mfgs come from China. The Oxford Heated grips I ordered just came in from Revzilla marked Made in China.

They do look remarkably similar, clear rip off, but what do you expect from China.

At 133.90 USD, twice the price.... Now what quality is a different matter entirely.
What I expect from China is exactly what the Western buyer/importer specs from the Chinese factory. If they spec'd to a higher standard the Chinese are only glad to produce to that standard. If the Western manufacturer shut down his domestic factory and sourced a low quality product from China that crap is what he intended to import and sell domestically. They knew exactly what they were doing but I expect that from corporations and shareholders that moved the ladders to the middle class out of the USA.

General rule of thumb for Chinese parts: You must ask yourself "would the catastrophic failure of this part be potentially fatal?"

A foot peg that gives way while I'm standing on it might lead to catastrophic failure which could be really bad. I'll spend the extra cash. An inflatable seat cushion experiencing a catastrophic failure will only make a fart sound and make me rid on a hard seat on the way home. Go for it.

What I expect from China is exactly what the Western buyer/importer specs from the Chinese factory. If they spec'd to a higher standard the Chinese are only glad to produce to that standard. If the Western manufacturer shut down his domestic factory and sourced a low quality product from China that crap is what he intended to import and sell domestically. They knew exactly what they were doing but I expect that from corporations and shareholders that moved the ladders to the middle class out of the USA.

The other possibility are "ghost shifts". A manufacturer, says give me 10K of these, made to these specs. They run two shifts a day for 5 days, and make the parts. At night, they run a third shift, and get a run of 5K where they don't have to pay for design, intellectual property, or tooling set up. These then get dumped into the gray market, but are identical to the official parts. Frankly, if a company is outsourcing manufacturing, I'm not shedding many tears.

I'm looking at these lowered footpegs

I can select for either NC700 S/X 2012-2016 or NC750 S/X 2016-2020. Problem is I have a 2015 750X (Canada) so I don't know which one to select. I suspect they are the same but not sure. On the site, there is no part number associated to each model so I can't check compatibility. Anybody know if there is a difference between NC700X and NC750X front footpegs arrangement i.e. width for installation, pin and spring size?

1641845455516.png

I'm looking at these lowered footpegs

I can select for either NC700 S/X 2012-2016 or NC750 S/X 2016-2020. Problem is I have a 2015 750X (Canada) so I don't know which one to select. I suspect they are the same but not sure. On the site, there is no part number associated to each model so I can't check compatibility. Anybody know if there is a difference between NC700X and NC750X front footpegs arrangement i.e. width for installation, pin and spring size?
I have those exact foot pegs. I love them because I've got longer legs, and a 40 mm drop makes a huge difference in ergonomics. I can't speak to whether the nc700 and NC750 have identical mounting points, but if I was a betting man, I'd lay that bet. Honda likes a degree of standardization across years and models, and this doesn't seem like something they would change.

I have those exact foot pegs. I love them because I've got longer legs, and a 40 mm drop makes a huge difference in ergonomics. I can't speak to whether the nc700 and NC750 have identical mounting points, but if I was a betting man, I'd lay that bet. Honda likes a degree of standardization across years and models, and this doesn't seem like something they would change.
By the time, I had a response from the vendor on which one I should choose; NC750 S/X 2016-2020.

Is your NC a 750X of these years?

NC750x 2020.
Few more questions if you don't mind;
1. With those 40mm extensions did you ran into trouble adjusting shift lever, brake lever and brake light switch?
2. As the extensions push the pegs outwards a bit, did you have any modification made to shift or brake levers? (to avoid to turn in your feet)
3. Are you worry about pegs dragging in curves?
4. Any other comment/observation?

Few more questions if you don't mind;
1. With those 40mm extensions did you ran into trouble adjusting shift lever, brake lever and brake light switch?
2. As the extensions push the pegs outwards a bit, did you have any modification made to shift or brake levers? (to avoid to turn in your feet)
3. Are you worry about pegs dragging in curves?
4. Any other comment/observation?

1. Not really, but then again, I [a] almost never use the rear brake unless it's an "oh shit I got to stomp that shit" moment. I have massive feet and have my shifter set all the way forward because I like to wear ADV boots.
2. Nope. They also don't stick out abnormally far. maybe an extra 1.5-2 cm at most.
3. Nope. I ride like an old man, and even when I don't, they still have the articulation points next to the frame so they will bend up on springs as would stock pegs.
4. something to remember is that the pegs have a 40mm offset, but it's like the rox risers-- it rotates before you lock it down. This gives it much more flexibility at it can be 40 mm down, or to the front or back as works for you. So far I like them, and would not go back. I like having a bigger pad that would allow me to stand when I need to rest my butt.

1. Not really, but then again, I [a] almost never use the rear brake unless it's an "oh shit I got to stomp that shit" moment. I have massive feet and have my shifter set all the way forward because I like to wear ADV boots.
2. Nope. They also don't stick out abnormally far. maybe an extra 1.5-2 cm at most.
3. Nope. I ride like an old man, and even when I don't, they still have the articulation points next to the frame so they will bend up on springs as would stock pegs.
4. something to remember is that the pegs have a 40mm offset, but it's like the rox risers-- it rotates before you lock it down. This gives it much more flexibility at it can be 40 mm down, or to the front or back as works for you. So far I like them, and would not go back. I like having a bigger pad that would allow me to stand when I need to rest my butt.
Many thanks for the info.

Back