• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Alps mountaineering lightweight cot on clearance $39

For trips on the bike that involve camping in a tent, I suggest a Thermarest sleeping pad. I use it for backpacking too. Light, durable, and stores really small. It's unbelieveable how comfortable this little thing is and so easy to deal with. Love mine. I wake up totally refreshed with no soreness... like I slept in my own bed almost. It's just unreal. I bit expensive, but once you sleep in it, you'll understand why.

For trips on the bike that involve camping in a tent, I suggest a Thermarest sleeping pad.

I have an orginal Thermarest that I've been using for about 10 years now. Mine is a shorty, goes from my rear to my shoulders. It weighs a whopping 14 oz and packs to about the size of a small loaf of bread. Very comfortable, I even use it on picnic benches once in awhile.

The specs on the cot say it weighs 10 lbs. I wonder if that is the actual weight or shipping weight?

Back