• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Alternative to Twisted Throttle for SW-Motech accessories

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was shopping for the SW-Motech side case carriers and found this site offering them at a lower price than Twisted Throttle, in addition to charging no shipping on orders over $99 (as opposed to TT at $350). For the side carriers, I saved $44 over TT. We shall see if they deliver on the goods.

NC700X: Accessories International

Last edited:
I hope you have better luck with them than I did. It took them almost two weeks to get an in-stock part out the door of their warehouse and on to the delivery truck. I went back to TT and bought the rest of my NC stuff. Haven't regretted paying a little more with TT. I'm happy with their service.
Mike

Hello,

I also like TT but I also have had bad experiences with them. When I got my SW-Motech top case rack, I received it on time but it had a stripped bolt. I called and left some messages but, they never got back to me. Eventually I got the bolt somewhere else. I guess this showed me that every dealer has ups and downs.

I do like the better prices for the first link.

Tony

Here's another site that is even cheaper on some things. And they have really fast service!

NC 700 X

Yes but the site you reference, motomachines, is like most vendors. It doesn't list the SW-Motech side carrier brackets, which was meant to be the point of my original post. There are few alternatives to Twisted Throttle for this particular product.

Last edited:
Not sure I will order from Twisted Throttle again. I recently ordered a set of Denali DM lights from them. The item was packed well for shipping. However, when I got through the bubble-wrap and saw the actual box holding the lights, it was obvious that it was a restock item. The box was badly bent and torn around the opening. Everything appeared to be there and since I had an appointment with my Honda service department to install the Honda light bar and Denali lights, I went ahead with the install. As the technician got into it he noticed that the wires to the off-on switch were pulled loose. He was able to make it right and get the lights installed, but it makes you wonder about TT's quality control in checking returned merchandise. When I'm paying what I paid for the lights I don't expect to get someone else's reject. That box should have gone in a clearance basket. I have ordered things from Pro-Caliber and Revzilla without any problems.

Sometimes, "you get what you pay for".

Personally, I've never had a problem with Twisted Throttle. Yes, sometimes their goods are a few dollars more, but, I have never had a problem with returns, restocking, or defective parts. Then again, I always use a telephone and talk to human beings about any problems that I may have.

Sometimes, "you get what you pay for".

Personally, I've never had a problem with Twisted Throttle. Yes, sometimes their goods are a few dollars more, but, I have never had a problem with returns, restocking, or defective parts. Then again, I always use a telephone and talk to human beings about any problems that I may have.

I'm not sure if the statement "you get what you pay for" is directed at my previous post, but if it is I fail to follow the logic of the statement. I paid the full retail price to Twisted Throttle for new merchandise, therefore I should expect to get new, and not damaged, merchandise from them. Also I did talk to a person since I ordered the lights over the phone.

Not sure I will order from Twisted Throttle again. I recently ordered a set of Denali DM lights from them. The item was packed well for shipping. However, when I got through the bubble-wrap and saw the actual box holding the lights, it was obvious that it was a restock item. The box was badly bent and torn around the opening. Everything appeared to be there and since I had an appointment with my Honda service department to install the Honda light bar and Denali lights, I went ahead with the install. As the technician got into it he noticed that the wires to the off-on switch were pulled loose. He was able to make it right and get the lights installed, but it makes you wonder about TT's quality control in checking returned merchandise. When I'm paying what I paid for the lights I don't expect to get someone else's reject. That box should have gone in a clearance basket. I have ordered things from Pro-Caliber and Revzilla without any problems.

Hi Danrev.

I am sorry for the issue. If there was anything missing, please send me a PM and I will be certain to get those things sent to you. If you would like, I will send you a new on/off switch. It plugs into the harness and can be switched out easily enough. I agree if you pay full retail you should get a new product. I am going to bring this up to our warehouse and CS teams to avoid this in the future.

On an aside - how are the lights working out?

Kevin

Back