• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Amazon Prime Day

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There are many motorcycle related deals on Amazon for their "Prime Day" sale. Noco chargers & jumpers rain gear (@the Ferret it would be the least used accessory in my arsenal), etc.

There are many motorcycle related deals on Amazon for their "Prime Day" sale. Noco chargers & jumpers rain gear (@the Ferret it would be the least used accessory in my arsenal), etc.
lol... I could have used some rain gear the other day. Weather terrorists faked me out and ended up riding in a downpour for an hour. Only thing that was dry was my underoos lol. I think we've had about 22" of rain so far this year which is about average.

get wet...dry off.

lol... I could have used some rain gear the other day. Weather terrorists faked me out and ended up riding in a downpour for an hour. Only thing that was dry was my underoos lol. I think we've had about 22" of rain so far this year which is about average.

get wet...dry off.
It's been pretty wet down here lately too. More so than usual. But I've been building a custom closet for my wife so I've not had any time to ride. Rain gear remains stowed!

mz... you need to MAKE time to ride, even if its a short one. It's good for your mental health! Lol
I agree. It's a pretty big project for me and it's important to my wife. I used be a pretty good carpenter and I guess I still am. 20 years ago it would have been a weekend and a few weeknights. But I no longer have all of the tools so I'm building jigs, templates, etc. to make it easier. She had a tough year with the cancer battle; I guess we both did but obviously more difficult for her. Anyhow, tough year, important to her, it's expensive to have someone else do it...i just want to get it done. I'll go for a short ride this weekend, as long as it's not raining!

Back