• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

An Italian newbie on an Honda

Locomoco

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi to all, after 15 years on some crazy trytokillme bikes I'm finally became the owner of a 2017 Honda NC750x with 5.500km, perfect condition and a good price (I had to get it).
To my surprise there is no TC on the 2017 model, I'm here to find if it's possible to post-add this features to my model.
Apart from that, I,m very happy with the bike.
See you here for some crazy mods XD.

Welcome to the forum!

I’m going to assume that by TC, you mean traction control. I’ve never heard of anyone even asking about adding traction control to an older model. With the relatively low power output and the linear power delivery of the NC series, I’d think manual traction control via the rider’s right wrist would be more than adequate.

A quick ad hoc web search yields:
"...Honda added traction control to the NC750X in 2018 when it transitioned from the NC700X. There are two levels of intervention, plus the ability to turn it completely off when you venture onto the dirt ...".
To me, in general, this would mean that it is theoretically possible to modify it, but it requires, firstly, replacing the PCM module plus adding control switches. I don't think there is much interest in such a modification here in the US (never heard of it). So maybe start asking at your place on the EU forums and in your numerous motorcycle repair shops.

Hi to all, after 15 years on some crazy trytokillme bikes I'm finally became the owner of a 2017 Honda NC750x with 5.500km, perfect condition and a good price (I had to get it).
To my surprise there is no TC on the 2017 model, I'm here to find if it's possible to post-add this features to my model.
Apart from that, I,m very happy with the bike.
See you here for some crazy mods XD.

Welcome and congratulations. I was recently in Italy and saw many more NCs in any given day there than I would see in a year or two here in the USA. I'm not quite sure that the "why" could be answered by one single element but found it interesting. Anyhow, I'm sure I speak for everyone here hoping that you enjoy the heck out of the bike and stay safe while doing so.

Back