• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

another new bike.

Nice yoke. I have occasionally mulled over them.

bought it to replace my old two stroke bike.
they need constant fettling so I've had enough.lol
I'm done with these old bikes.
sold my old bike.

Attachments

• DSC01565.JPG
    DSC01565.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 12
One of my friends had one like this in the mid-seventies. What year is it?
BTW, I'm impressed at how thin is the rear suspension swing arm.

well I couldn't get a long with my w800 due to vibrations that got me as well as the seat crushing my nuts against the tank.
after taking the little RE classic 350 for a run and felt that better suited for short runs over my local moors.
most of my speeds over there is about 50 mph riding two up.
no rush to get any where.
picking my new bike up next week as as in the picture posted DSC02082.JPG

well I couldn't get a long with my w800 due to vibrations that got me as well as the seat crushing my nuts against the tank.
after taking the little RE classic 350 for a run and felt that better suited for short runs over my local moors.
most of my speeds over there is about 50 mph riding two up.
no rush to get any where.
picking my new bike up next week as as in the picture posted View attachment 50400
Curious you getting the 350 and not the 650....

Surprised You didn't go for the new BSA. That seems to be a nice bike. Still got the Forza ?

Surprised You didn't go for the new BSA. That seems to be a nice bike. Still got the Forza ?
yes .won't be selling that any time soon.
as for bigger bike, don't need them for short runs.
we do less than a 100 mile trip/.mostly about 70-90 miles round trip, (afternoon trips).
mainly stop at a cafe and then home/
for longer runs we go on the forza.

Last edited:
Back