• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Any NCX riders in the San Jose, CA area?

gaffer49

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought my bike a almost 3mos ago and have yet to see another one on the streets here. I'd like to know of any other riders in my area. Thanks.

Hey Gaffer49,

I've not seen one either, but the Member Map shows me in Pleasanton and JDE in Stockton as close to you. Look for the Cal riders club under Community >Groups. We should schedule a ride you coming up on Calaveras ?

Last edited:
I haven't seen another on the road at all either. I know my local dealer in Stockton had two when I bought mine. I got the first one he had. The second one was purchased weeks later I think. Yet I still haven't seen another on the road.

I ordered my dct and just waiting for it (red 2013). Should be in some time in april. I live in san francisco.
I plan on commuting with it after I get used to her. My commute is basically the span of the san francisco bay bridge.

Ken

I ordered my dct and just waiting for it (red 2013). Should be in some time in april. I live in san francisco.
I plan on commuting with it after I get used to her. My commute is basically the span of the san francisco bay bridge.

Ken

Welcome Ken! Like Pabaldeagle suggested you should check out the California Riders Group. Maybe we can get a group ride going sometime this year.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I ride in San Jose almost everyday. I never changed my profile location. I commute from Aptos to Alviso for work. Haven't seen any others either!

Back