• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anybody else get a survey about the NC?

Got a 4 page survey in the mail today, wondered if anyone else got this?

From where? Mother Honda? No, I did not but I look forward to getting one!

Greg

EDIT: Yes, the survey did show up today. It is very generic; not specific to the NC700X. I will fill it out and return it.

One question in particular needs an answer: What one aspect of your Honda would you most like to see improved? The seat is not comfortable and needs improvement. If everyone answered the same way, would they notice?

Last edited:
Here in Spain they (Montesa-Honda Spain) call you by phone a couple of months after the purchase to do that survey

Greg

Yes it was from mother Honda. Basically asked about bike use. What led to the purchase. Other bikes considered. They asked for one thing to change. My obvious answer was the seat

Not yet! Butt they are going to hear about the seat..................(joke) Update, it came in the mail today. It came with a dollar in the envelope!

Last edited:
Not yet! Butt they are going to hear about the seat..................(joke) Update, it came in the mail today. It came with a dollar in the envelope!

Greg

EDIT: Yes, the survey did show up today. It is very generic; not specific to the NC700X. I will fill it out and return it.

One question in particular needs an answer: What one aspect of your Honda would you most like to see improved? The seat is not comfortable and needs improvement. If everyone answered the same way, would they notice?

Yes it was from mother Honda. Basically asked about bike use. What led to the purchase. Other bikes considered. They asked for one thing to change. My obvious answer was the seat

OK then! We all tell them to improve the seat! Do we insist that it be retroactive to current owners, as in make it a goodwill service campaign? Otherwise, what's in it for us?

Anyway, I'm going with "Seat".

Greg

Only got a phone survey a couple weeks ago from Honda, but it was only "dealer oriented", they never asked about the bike itself...

Got mine this afternoon. The $ will go quick. My only complaint is the lack of center stand availability, still waiting for the dealer to call.

Back