• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone actually install a Denali Light Bar?

ld_rider

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm having a brutal time trying to get this light bar installed. I downloaded the instructions before I ordered....wasn't interested in a major project, it looked pretty simple so I went for it...

Here are the instructions:
http://d1l4i7f87txqmq.cloudfront.ne...ns/Denali/Instructions_LAH.01.10000_rev01.pdf

I'm pretty sure the orientation is completely wrong. Mounted as shown, when you turn the bars the forks will hit the mount. The drawing should be flipped 180 degrees: That would move the mount further away from the forks and hopefully allow you to hit the fork stops before the tubes actually contact the light bar

Also, I have no way to get anything on the lock nut (5) since there is no room. Unless of course I take off ALL the plastic on the bike (except for tail) and grab it from above (headlight area)....

Obviously I'm missing something....So, anyone BTDT with this light bar and offer up some tips?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back