• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone have experience or bought this Engine bar set?

fleetingyouth

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey came across these on ebay. They are small and less noticeable but seem like they might at least protect the case from scratches or dents on a drop.
LINK

Has anyone ever bought these? or maybe something from the company Recraft?

Not really looking for recommendations on different bars just curious if anyone had this pair.
thanks

I looked at those but decided on a different set. They look to protect the engine case in a tip over.
I like how they are nice and tight to the bike.

JT

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I like that they are tight too.

I'm not really looking for crash protection just something not noticeable that might help in a drop.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I like that they are tight too.
I'm not really looking for crash protection just something not noticeable that might help in a drop.
Please, let's call them engine guards........crash........no. Mental frame of mind is critical to safe riding. Never have that word in any conversation....until it happens.
My Givi guards got a real time test on my 2013 w/a quick drop in a very slow speed 12 degree slope, 90 degree turn on DOT paint stripe reflective 'sand'.
The guards you show would probably bend a little on a forward motion drop, but would do the job. Pulling them off and bending them back to neutral would be hopefully easy to do.

Back