• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone tried the Puig rear hugger?

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
I like that and if I didn't already have the ermax fitted I would certainly consider it. If the quality is as good as that of the Puig screen fitted to my Crossrunner there certainly shouldn't be any problems

Bamo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I will be hunting for one of these now. Mr. Cutter let me know if you find a good source.

n30r3l0ad3d

Reaction score
Visit site
I am in the market for the carbon fiber one, but I can't seem to find any US retailer that has one. Monster only has the flat black.

EDIT: Called and talked to Jeff from monster. He ordered some carbon ones, should be in by next week. I will do a video review and an install video when I get mine.

Last edited:

SergeantChuck

Commuter Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You guys need to quit finding stuff. I have already had to have one item delivered to my work address and now it looks like another. Wonder if the wife will notice the changes.

I like the looks of this hugger.

n30r3l0ad3d

Reaction score
Visit site
You guys need to quit finding stuff. I have already had to have one item delivered to my work address and now it looks like another. Wonder if the wife will notice the changes.

I like the looks of this hugger.

I did a video review of the R&G hugger, and unfortunately it didn't work out for me. But this one really caught my eye. I like the fact that it is also a chain guard.

n30r3l0ad3d

Reaction score
Visit site
R&G hugger itself. Not sure what the problem was, but it was hitting the chain. Not sure if it's because my NC is a late model 2013 and there was a change? It will not work for my bike unless I cut into it. And I wasn't about to do that.

n30r3l0ad3d

Reaction score
Visit site
As promised, here's a video review:

[video=youtube;_R25tJaaqpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R25tJaaqpI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUenqpP_fKCcj70q4ovpxEkA[/video]

I will post a how to install video tomorrow. Enjoy.

Cutter J. Duke

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey SargeantChuck, its also stupid easy to install and has one of the best brake hose routing brackets I've seen (just paint it black). I totally dig mine and it looks cool as it can get.
IMG_20130417_120509.jpg