• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone tried the Puig rear hugger?

I like that and if I didn't already have the ermax fitted I would certainly consider it. If the quality is as good as that of the Puig screen fitted to my Crossrunner there certainly shouldn't be any problems

I will be hunting for one of these now. Mr. Cutter let me know if you find a good source.

I am in the market for the carbon fiber one, but I can't seem to find any US retailer that has one. Monster only has the flat black.

EDIT: Called and talked to Jeff from monster. He ordered some carbon ones, should be in by next week. I will do a video review and an install video when I get mine.

Last edited:
You guys need to quit finding stuff. I have already had to have one item delivered to my work address and now it looks like another. Wonder if the wife will notice the changes.

I like the looks of this hugger.

You guys need to quit finding stuff. I have already had to have one item delivered to my work address and now it looks like another. Wonder if the wife will notice the changes.

I like the looks of this hugger.

I did a video review of the R&G hugger, and unfortunately it didn't work out for me. But this one really caught my eye. I like the fact that it is also a chain guard.

R&G hugger itself. Not sure what the problem was, but it was hitting the chain. Not sure if it's because my NC is a late model 2013 and there was a change? It will not work for my bike unless I cut into it. And I wasn't about to do that.

As promised, here's a video review:

[video=youtube;_R25tJaaqpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R25tJaaqpI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUenqpP_fKCcj70q4ovpxEkA[/video]

I will post a how to install video tomorrow. Enjoy.

Hey SargeantChuck, its also stupid easy to install and has one of the best brake hose routing brackets I've seen (just paint it black). I totally dig mine and it looks cool as it can get.
IMG_20130417_120509.jpg

Back