• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

are the wheels interchangeable between all years of NC700-750?

serge

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings,

I am looking through parts fiche and 2019 and 2012 have the same part number for the axle but different numbers for the collars and wheels. I understand 2019 came with a metal valve so the wheel number may be different.. but what about the collars?

Serge

Greetings,

I am looking through parts fiche and 2019 and 2012 have the same part number for the axle but different numbers for the collars and wheels. I understand 2019 came with a metal valve so the wheel number may be different.. but what about the collars?

Serge
I have a 2013 and a 2016 (new body style like the 2019 you referenced). I can't confirm for a fact that the wheels are interchangable, but I can't see why they wouldn't be. I've had the rear wheel off of both bikes several times and haven't noticed anything different, although I haven't directly compared the wheel spacers side by side either.

My hunch would be that all NC wheels 2012-2020 would be interchangeable.

Back