• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Arkansas ride

searsboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Arkansas ride videos

Here's a couple of videos from my ride to Arkansas last week. I apologize for the poor quality. These were shot with a GoPro Hero 3 Silver, but my computer is too outdated to properly handle the processing. Hopefully I'll be able to post better quality vids soon. :cool:

Ark 3 (going up Mt. Nebo) - YouTube

Ark 3 (AR 23 & AR 215) - YouTube

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the videos. I enjoy watching these. I especially appreciated being able to see the speedometer as you rode. As someone getting back into riding after a long time away, it is good to see how others ride on different roads. It provides a good benchmark. Sometimes just watching a video you can't get a sense of what speed the person is riding. The road surfaces looked a little rough, but other than that they both look like good rides.

Glad you enjoyed!
Not only the speed, but sometimes you can see what gear I'm in too.
The roads were actually in very good condition...I think the images would be very shaky on rough roads. There was a stretch on the pig trail that was a little rough, but it didn't really affect me where I was in the lane.
If I'm able to make these a better quality a lot more details will be visible.
Thanks for expressing interest.

cool vids, the only thing better would have been if i could be riding there too. lol
looks like fun trip, glad you enjoyed it.
did you get your pic taken on the pig trail?

Thanks for the vids. Very nice ride! I am heading that way from Dallas Monday. Will try to post a few pics of Texas hwy 82 through Bonham / Paris and up Hwy 70 to Hot Springs.

Gotta get that go pro someday;)

Hey ...

I agree with dan .... I like the camera position, nice rides !

thanks

cool vids, the only thing better would have been if i could be riding there too. lol
looks like fun trip, glad you enjoyed it.
did you get your pic taken on the pig trail?

Thanks. No pic on the pig trail. I'll be going back asap and you WILL be invited!

Thanks for the vids. Very nice ride! I am heading that way from Dallas Monday. Will try to post a few pics of Texas hwy 82 through Bonham / Paris and up Hwy 70 to Hot Springs.

Gotta get that go pro someday;)

My pleasure! I hope ur ride is as good as mine was!

Looks like home. Glad you had a great trip.
Mike

You're in a great area for sure. Thanks again for the local info! The blueberry pie at the Oark Cafe is delish!

I love riding those roads! Thanks!!

Me too! Can't wait to go back!!!

Back