• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

At the NC horizons unlimited meet

Hey Fuzzy,

My exact sentiments. Best event and group of riders I've met. I cannot wait till next year. I am already planning my next trip.

This is Kameran. I just joined nc700-forum. My handle is GF-kam. Sorry for delay getting posting to your blog. Pass along my new handle (GF-kam) to cyclerosis, ocr, and netizen.

Man, I didn't realize you guys were busy posting live from the HU event. I guess you didn't have AT&T for your mobile carrier. Cool.

Hey OCR,

Hope all is well, and arm getting better. This Kameran from Horizons Unlimited event; the guy with the Lava Orange GS parked next to Mike. Sorry for the delay getting up on nc700-forum. My nc700-forum handle is GF-kam.

I am thinking about a trip possibly to eastern Canada next summer. Not sure if you've done the Trans Taiga Road.

I'll try to check in frequently.

Hey Fuzzy,

My exact sentiments. Best event and group of riders I've met. I cannot wait till next year. I am already planning my next trip.

This is Kameran. I just joined nc700-forum. My handle is GF-kam. Sorry for delay getting posting to your blog. Pass along my new handle (GF-kam) to cyclerosis, ocr, and netizen.

Man, I didn't realize you guys were busy posting live from the HU event. I guess you didn't have AT&T for your mobile carrier. Cool.

Welcome to the forum man! I had been watching for you. Glad to see you made it.

Yes I have Verizon and posted everyday from the HU event. I also used the WiFi at iron horse to post. I know several of the others were posting as well.

Heading off to work now....Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I go to the doctor tomorrow and I should get an answer on my shoulder. Hope to be riding tomorrow, but still have not got a solid answer. I know I am ready to ride. I am having my left hand operated on this week. Did not know it, but my left had was also broken. The hand will not keep me down long, just a few days. It is just the shoulder that no one has a answer on. Have you got any riding in lately. I can't stand this much longer. Got to ride!3.jpg

SmileyDoctor.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I go to the doctor tomorrow and I should get an answer on my shoulder. Hope to be riding tomorrow, but still have not got a solid answer. I know I am ready to ride. I am having my left hand operated on this week. Did not know it, but my left had was also broken. The hand will not keep me down long, just a few days. It is just the shoulder that no one has a answer on. Have you got any riding in lately. I can't stand this much longer. Got to ride!
Should have DCT so left hand doesn't work clutch.

Hey OCR,

Hope all is well, and arm getting better. This Kameran from Horizons Unlimited event; the guy with the Lava Orange GS parked next to Mike. Sorry for the delay getting up on nc700-forum. My nc700-forum handle is GF-kam.

I am thinking about a trip possibly to eastern Canada next summer. Not sure if you've done the Trans Taiga Road.

I'll try to check in frequently.

Good to hear from you. Stay in touch so we can get together again. Verizon has the best coverage down here.

Looked up Trans Taiga Road and found web page with virtual tour: Trans-Taiga Road - Virtual Tour

Great pictures of the ride on the site.

Be warned the advertisement at the top said "It's better in the Bahamas"

From another web site:

This is an extremely remote road, leading 666 km east almost to Labrador, with no settlements or towns aside from Hydro Quebec's settlements for workers (these are private and are not open to the public - they will kick you out).
At the far end you will be 745 km from the nearest town! This is the farthest you can get from a town on a road anywhere in North America!

Last edited:
Back