• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Atomic Moto-best boots around!

Rabbit

Reaction score
Visit site
Want to give anyone here looking for new boots a suggestion to go over to Atomic Moto.com. They carry primarily ADV touring and off road boots but there are a smaller variety of others.

They carry only higher end Italian brands (Forma tcx Gaerne alpinestars). But the customer service is second to none. I’m the type that likes to research something into the ground and They spent 45 minutes with me to find out exactly what I was looking for, the type of riding I do etc.
No high pressure sales just a genuine desire to help me pick the best footwear for my situation.

Just absolutely fantastic knowledge and service. I really can’t say enough good things. Unlike many other of the online gear geeks you call, these folks use and understand the product intimately. They also have a review channel on YouTube. So if you’re looking for a set of high quality boots head on over and check them out.

Back