• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Attention new members: Moderated posts

Beemerphile

#1 Elite
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you are a very new member, your posts may be automatically tagged for Moderator approval. It may be up to a day before one of the mods gets around to approving your post. Often people will post multiple times thinking the first one (or two or three) did not "take". If your first post or two does not result in the instant gratification of seeing yourself in print, please stand by for a few. I used to wade through and delete the duplicates, but I finally decided that you wrote them so you can wade through them and delete the one you like least.

After a few posts, the board software will quit treating you like a child. Hang in there.

Oops. If that's the case I may have just posted my first forum post twice (I posted, came back a day later, didn't see it, and just assumed I posted incorrectly). Good to know. :)

I have a question pertaining to how the initial post is placed and all subsequent replies. It appears the initial post is last with the latest reply at the top. Is that correct? And if that's correct, is there a way for me to correct it at my end?

I have a question pertaining to how the initial post is placed and all subsequent replies. It appears the initial post is last with the latest reply at the top. Is that correct? And if that's correct, is there a way for me to correct it at my end?

This is controlled by the readers, not the thread poster.
See
Settings | General Settings | Thread display mode

Back