• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Avon TrailRider

Kameltaz

Reaction score
Visit site
Pirelli Scorpion Trail IIs about worn out after 5500 miles or so; and Avon finally making a fitment for the NC that ain't a supermoto; I'll be making the switch. Tyres: AV53 front and AV54 rear have arrived, they'll be spooned on as soon as I've squeezed the last little bit out of the Pirellis.

I saw those tires too and i am considering them to my NC750x.

If you can, put some photos and review them. There is Not much information on the web about them...

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Pirelli Scorpion Trail IIs about worn out after 5500 miles or so; and Avon finally making a fitment for the NC that ain't a supermoto; I'll be making the switch. Tyres: AV53 front and AV54 rear have arrived, they'll be spooned on as soon as I've squeezed the last little bit out of the Pirellis.

How do you like the Avon Trailrider tires? I'm interested in these, but concerned about the short lifespan experienced by some reviewers.

Back