• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

backroad near my house

Did I see that right? Or was this filmed while hand holding a cell phone? Either pretty ballsy or not really a good idea. Not sure on this one, can't say I would recomend another video until there is a proper mounting system installed for hands-free operation of the camera.

Thanks to those that enjoyed the video for what it was intended...entertainment. As far as the safety police...I know your intentions are good, but I'm not looking for recommendations!

Great. Thanks for sharing the map and location. I wouldn't have expected that to be more the west/southwest part of Houston. We definitely have some nice areas to explore. Hopefully I'll take you up on your offer to ride together soon.

Being a single parent, working and dropping/picking her up from school makes it tough for leisure rides throughout the week:). Weekends are shot (basically to catchup on the house, a ton of other stuff and then my commitment to church).

Last edited:
Great. Thanks for sharing the map and location. I wouldn't have expected that to be more the west/southwest part of Houston. We definitely have some nice areas to explore. Hopefully I'll take you up on your offer to ride together soon.

Being a single parent, working and dropping/picking her up from school makes it tough for leisure rides throughout the week:). Weekends are shot (basically to catchup on the house, a ton of other stuff and then my commitment to church).

No worries mate...ready when you are!!!!

Thanks to those that enjoyed the video for what it was intended...entertainment. As far as the safety police...I know your intentions are good, but I'm not looking for recommendations!

I apologize, meant no disrespect. I have to be a "safety cop" at work so it's kinda hard to turn it off some times.

Nice video :) I'm headed out to ride today ,will be just shy of 270 ride. Starting temp 30f possible high 48f no sun though but I need a ride bad so screw it lol

[video=youtube;f1bcmpWza2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1bcmpWza2Q[/video]

I shot this one handed too, on my other ride, a 2006 Yamaha Rhino, near our summer place in New Mexico.

Back