• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bad road behaviorsRECE

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
Bad road behavior

Recently I encountered this type of driving. :mad:

If nothing happens, it is "ok".
If something happens we die and he just says sorry.

BTW this is actually a traffic offense here (but only if something happens or an alert policeman sees it). Crossing the line when there is oncoming traffic (auto or moto)
4337a09e.jpg

Last edited:
that is a very interesting scenario that I have seen numerous times since I am also an avid cyclist. the drive should just slow down, let the motorcycle pass, then pass the cyclist giving them room. now the problem is I know that, but honestly how many drivers would do the right thing?

Yes, the legal way is to wait BEHIND the cyclist, and only overtake when the oncoming traffic (the motorcycle side) is CLEAR.

I, for one, does this all the time, because I respect life and I understand cyclists and motorcyclists.
I cannot say the same for many drivers though.

Now, imagine the offending auto is a BIG DELIVERY TRUCK, looking dozy and talking on his handphone while smoking a cigarette.
Doesn't help, does it?
:p

So far this summer, I have read about 5 fatal crashes with vehicle headon with vehicle in the local newspapers (Zurich area). I don't think cyclists were involved.
Too narrow roads, too wide trucks and too complacent drivers.

Take care, my fellow motorcyclists.

Back