• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bad Sportbike Track Gear experience.

dramd

Reaction score
Visit site
My aftermarket windshield arrived from this store. I was a little disappointed when I open the box and found this:

IMG_1016.jpg

Here is the email I sent to address it:

This is how this order arrived, there was no protective packaging over the top of this windshield. So it wore through the plastics on the top of the box, and the screen has significant scratches.

I have received no contact back from this group. So be warned they do seem to have a lot of our aftermarket items in stock, but after sale support seems to be missing. I will now have to reorder a windshield I already paid for once from somewhere else.

can you not give them a ring?
if they refuse take it up with fair trading what ever you guys have over there.
send it back with recorded delivery to be signed for with a note this how you got and that you would like a replacement or refund.
keep all records of transaction and delivery note.

You may also be able file a claim through your credit card company if that's how you paid. Often they include some sort of buyer protection.

i think i've ordered my screen from them too. it was well packaged and no scratches whatsoever, in sealed plastic bag from puig and a lot of packaging paper around it. maybe yours was previously returned or something?

what i would do- i would send them a picture and ask for a deeeeeep discount. if it's not broken-it's actually really easy to polish the scratches off using something like head lamp restoration kit(i have plenty of leftovers at my home). if they refuse to respond to a calls or emails-put a freeze on this transaction, as been suggested above.

Last edited:
Wesley,

I would like to apologize that you hadn't heard back from us on this issue. It looks like the first email came through on Saturday evening while we were closed, but you should have gotten a response on Monday at some time and I apologize that your email was missed. This is not acceptable, we hold a much higher standard for customer service and I have already addressed the issue with my guys. So, once again, I apologize and you should be hearing from one of them asap. We will take care of getting you swapped out for another windscreen without a problem. As far as the packaging goes, something may have gotten missed with yours somehow because we almost always put packing material in with the boxes.

Just to note for future reference, you can always give us a call as well and one of the guys would have been able to take care of the issue on the spot over the phone.

As stated above, you should be hearing from someone asap and we'll get this taken care of for you. If you need anything else or do not hear from someone shortly, please contact me direct at [email protected].

Thanks.

Aubrey

Just doing an update on this. Even after the contact post here, it took a few follow up emails saying hey still waiting on contact. The final resolution after a week or so, was for me to box up the part and send it back to them, then wait for them to ship me back a replacement. I felt that due to the product arriving in bad shape in the first place, I should get the replacement screen first, then ship back to them. I ride to work on a daily basis, and keeping the cool morning air off my torso is a big help. I will just reorder this from somewhere else, and use this one as a backup, off the trail type of screen. It's seems they are great to work with in person, but my experience online seems to be common with them.

Sportbike Track Gear - Shelby Township, MI

I didn't even have to look up the website to know who it is or who AubreySTG is.
I've watched a lot of their videos.
I almost ordered my helmet from them but Performance Cycle was cheaper in the store.

Sad to see problems like this. I hope they get it resolved for you.

Back