• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bad time to try to do the lake superior circle tour

Don't see how you guys do it up there. My son and I were riding up there 2 years ago in June. We stopped at the Split Rock Lighthouse for some pictures and I was freezing, had to by a high dollar Split Rock pull over hoody to put under my vented riding jacket to continue on down to Duluth. It was 40 degrees in late June for God's sake.

Don't see how you guys do it up there.

It's just a matter of habit ... a southern person living just north probably would have more misery than someone who just north to go south. That said, my wife always told me what would not want to live a winter without snow ... go figure.

My first job out of the navy was in Florida. My wife complained she wanted to live somewhere with winter. I was transferred to northern Alberta. The Canadians called it "way up north". Ever since she has told me she didn't mean all the time. :)

Back