• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bandwidth limit exceeded?

My findings were that my garbage needed taking out, the rain gutters were clogged, the NSA was monitoring all my email and posts. I was just about to ask the Ouija board what gives, but I ran out of steam on the investigation...

Attachments

• 6-no-thanks-ouija-board-meme.jpg
    6-no-thanks-ouija-board-meme.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if I VPN through Dublin Ireland it works great. When I log on directly, it lags in speed and goes into low-bandwidth (text) mode.

Georgia discrimination?

Probably has something to do with entire networks being shut down to prevent the upcoming WikiLeaks release. LOL

The default skin stopped working for me on my PCs. I've had to switch to the ugly grey.

The full site blue skin works fine on the phone, however.

Something did change and I don't like it.

I can't figure out why it works fine at normal speed if I VPN connect through some far off place like Ireland but is dog slow and sometimes reverts to text mode if I log in from my home ISP.

Still useless on the PC. Loads are slow as molasses. Stuck in a simple mobile format now. Can't even get to the prefs. Logged out and cleared cookies. No help.

For me, this problem seems to be ISP dependent, not device. Currently the only way the forum does work for me is Verizon cellular data. My home ISP, sadly, is HughesNet, which barely works even on a good day.

I haven't seen an issue, but I wasn't on over the weekend. Could have been an issue with the Hurricane Matthew messing with data centers/IPS bandwidth....

My Forum/ISP problems began a week ago, around Oct 4.

Back