• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival anyone?

Wish I could join you man I have been before and ever since I got back I have been planning to go again! You just can't soak in everything there in one day.

I devoted a bit of mental anguish to deciding between going to the Barber event or taking the semi-antique '76 BMW to Falling Leaf in Missouri. Falling Leaf won out because in my heart of hearts I would rather ride my own bike than drool on someone else's. It is the same thing that keeps me happily married, I guess.

I know you will have a good time at the Barbara Museum. What an effect that place has on you the first time you walk into the door. A must see for all bikers. Great Ride!

Best motorcycle museum I have ever been too! The track out back and the events are outstanding at Barber! I wish work was not in my way right now, or I would meet up with you there.

I devoted a bit of mental anguish to deciding between going to the Barber event or taking the semi-antique '76 BMW to Falling Leaf in Missouri. Falling Leaf won out because in my heart of hearts I would rather ride my own bike than drool on someone else's. It is the same thing that keeps me happily married, I guess.
Tough decision, I wonder if they still do the anvil blasting thing ?Anvil Blast - YouTube I was amazed. So many things to do so little time.

You guys back east seem to have all kinds of great events and places to visit. We just have a lot of nice roads out in the middle of nowhere. They are nice to ride but it would also be fun to visit some of the places you guys post about. Have a great time.

You guys back east seem to have all kinds of great events and places to visit. We just have a lot of nice roads out in the middle of nowhere. They are nice to ride but it would also be fun to visit some of the places you guys post about. Have a great time.

Need to make a road trip. Pack up and come on over.

Back