• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bazzaz feedback?

Hmcp88

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw a few people mention purchasing the bazzaz unit but haven't seen any feedback. Does anyone have a good review? My want for it is to liven the bike up on the highway and interstate. She can feel alittle "gassed" if you try and pick up the pace or if there's a strong headwind. Any feedback would be nice.

Bump? No one has one? I'm starting to feel bad we begged them to make one...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Perhaps an explanation/link would help.

After a quick google search I assume you are talking about a performance tuner. Hopefully those with a disdain for these things will stay out so that HELPFUL feedback/discussion from owners (if any) won't be overshadowed by those that wish to bash things they don't like.

Although I have used them in the past in a couple of cruisers and inline 4 sportbikes that have untapped power, I'm still not entirely sure that the NC would benefit from just a new fuel map (I have always used them in conjunction with aftermarket freer flowing exhaust/air filter).

Hopefully someone with one of these units will chime in. This chart look interesting, but only shows modest gains. The wording is confusing as it refers to an aftermarket exhaust, but does not specifically state if one was used.

Last edited:
I would imagine if there were significant improvement there would be several threads with lots of replies. Sadly, there isn't.

After a quick google search I assume you are talking about a performance tuner. Hopefully those with a disdain for these things will stay out so that HELPFUL feedback/discussion from owners (if any) won't be overshadowed by those that wish to bash things they don't like.

Tweak, will you freaking get over it please?

Back