• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Before you clean, tighten and align your chain......

Flaferalcat

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So, I decided to finally clean all the lube muck out of the front sprocket area....EWWW! Than I cleaned the chain while I was at it... Then what the heck only a bit more to tighten and align the thing too right? ROFL!!!! ..... (Start humming Alice's Restaurant in your head now)....EXCEPT, after it was all sparkly clean, just by chance, as I was rotating the rear wheel- Michelin Pilot 4's with the little holes in the center... and in one of the little holes...I found a little nail... I puled the little nail... PSSHHHHH!
So I plugged the tire, and after all that cleaning, aligning, inspected found it was neglected, infected and I'm feeling dejected...I have now learned to check my tires and all the basics before digging in.

JUST THOUGHT I"D SHARE THAT!!!!!! GRRRRRrrr:mad:
Laters!
Eric:)

Glad to have you back, cat!

and in one of the little holes...I found a little nail... I puled the little nail... PSSHHHHH!
So I plugged the tire, and after all that cleaning, aligning, inspected found it was neglected, infected and I'm feeling dejected...I have now learned to check my tires and all the basics before digging in.

JUST THOUGHT I"D SHARE THAT!!!!!! GRRRRRrrr:mad:
Laters!
Eric:)

I feel your pain. I was getting our bikes ready for a trip down to California and found an unexpected nail 48 hours before we were to leave... no time to order tires, had to take what was in stock and $$$$. But, better to have found it before leaving and get a flat (or worse) on the road without cell reception....

Back