• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Big Agnes sleeping pad on sale (if your on the small side)

netizen

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Ok... this is the Petite version.. so it's like 5 1/2 feet long and 20 inches wide (a bit slim and short for me)

It's a very good price... though if it will work for you. It packs down very compact.
I have an REI incamp that I paid $130 for.. I do like the Incamp better (I have slept on a big Agnes before), but if I couldn't afford the Incamp, I would have gotten one of these (assuming it was a tad bigger) for anything near this price. I think you might find some good deals on camping gear now as the demand is at it's lowest and they are clearing out old inventory and discontinued inventory to make room for the new stock.

https://www.rei.com/rei-garage/product/110989/big-agnes-air-core-sleeping-pad?cm_mmc=aff_AL-_-17659-_-21627-_-NA&avad=21627_ad826013

R-Value 1
Repair Kit Included Yes
Stuff Sack Included Yes
Packed Size 3 x 10 inches
Dimensions 66 x 20 x 3.25 inches
Weight 1 lb. 3 oz.

For comparison My REI Incamp is 78 x 25 x 2.75 inches (I ordered the bigger one)

I've slept on the 20 inch wide air mattresses before and I found I really wanted a few more inches in width... some have no problem with 20 inches width though. I am 5'11 BTW I don't really need the full 78 inches... but I had to have the width

Last edited:
Back