• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bigger foot pegs?

WhyDoINeedAnAccount

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought a used 2012 non-DCT. The previous owner replaced only one side of the foot pegs, so I'm looking for cheap foot pegs that are slightly longer than the OEM ones.

I've been looking up and down on eBay and various other websites, but I can't find anything. Not even in this forum after searching for foot pegs.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I don't care if they're cheap Chinese ones, I just need the foot pegs to match and look good again. Thanks!

You say footpegs that are “slighty longer than the OEM ones“. That could mean different things to different readers. Thus, I don’t know what to recommend. I think 2001-2017 Honda Goldwing pegs will fit directly on an NC700X. They are bigger than the NC stock pegs.

Give us more details about what you want.

You say footpegs that are “slighty longer than the OEM ones“. That could mean different things to different readers. Thus, I don’t know what to recommend. I think 2001-2017 Honda Goldwing pegs will fit directly on an NC700X. They are bigger than the NC stock pegs.

Give us more details about what you want.
Sorry, I should've clarified.

Ideally I want something that has a rubber pad on it, similar to the SW-MOTECH ones but without the ridiculous price. Is there anything comparable or a knockoff brand? Even if it doesn't have the rubber, that would be good too.

I found these on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/353222547216?hash=item523db45710:g:zG0AAOSwv7ZfdvCV but I don't see from the pictures how it attaches to the standard mount. Maybe I'm missing something.

Sorry, I should've clarified.

Ideally I want something that has a rubber pad on it, similar to the SW-MOTECH ones but without the ridiculous price. Is there anything comparable or a knockoff brand? Even if it doesn't have the rubber, that would be good too.

I found these on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/353222547216?hash=item523db45710:g:zG0AAOSwv7ZfdvCV but I don't see from the pictures how it attaches to the standard mount. Maybe I'm missing something.
I think those are designed to clamp on over your existing pegs. That particular eBay listing didn't have a diagram but others just like it do show it.
Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 8.06.28 AM.png

Check out these.

If you want to give 670cc's suggestion a try, check out these.

Last edited:
I think those are designed to clamp on over your existing pegs. That particular eBay listing didn't have a diagram but others just like it do show it.
View attachment 47265

Check out these.

If you want to give 670cc's suggestion a try, check out these.
Thank you so much! That makes a lot of sense now. I was really confused but that diagram cleared it up.

The first one you linked seems to be the stock-size ones, I think I will get the Goldwing ones, then. Thanks again for the links

I added these aftermarket pegs to my bike. They lowered the footpegs a bit and also provide a wider surface for my boots. MUCH easier to stand on especially if you are going to go onto dirt. Because these are a little lower than stock, I also lowered the rear brake lever a smidge (and had to adjust the rear brake light sensor just a little). I have the DCT version so no need to lower the foot shifter. Overall, I'm super satisfied.
MCMOTOPARTS_TOURING_FOOTPEGS_FRONT_39MM_EXTENDED_TOUR-BK-TH-BK_a8.jpeg

Back