• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bike Bandit Online Store

Penguinsfan82

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just to give fair warning, I ordered a part from Bike Bandit online last week and am about ready to dispute the charge on my credit card. First of all, they offered a 10% off price, then charged my card for the full amount; no one will answer any emails or pick up the phone on their end and my part has still not shipped. Terrible customer service and they will never see my business again. We have a lot of options when we order online, they should realize that this is no way to build customer loyalty.

Moved thread to Vendor Reviews section.

I had a similar experience recently with BB. Keep trying on the phone, you will get through eventually. They seemed to be short staffed due to virus. They also mentioned shipping in CA is all messed up. There are other places to shop but they do carry a lot of parts for older Honda’s. I would give some benefit of doubt due to virus.

You sure the 10% discount were not eaten up by state/local sales taxes??? By law, they have to apply state/local sales tax, even on online purchases... North Carolina charges at least 6.75% on both the cost of the item and also on shipping costs....

Maybe??? I expected to see a line item showing the discount.
And still no reply, no one answering the phone.
I also frequent the Adventure Rider forum and several people there are having the same issue with BB...

Back