Bike bling

MotoZen

Reaction score
image.jpg

Bought new bags for my beauty! My hubs affectionately calls my bike the grocery cart because of all the storage.

CRStep

Reaction score
I recently installed givi e22s on mine. I went to the grocery store and bought a good bit. An old lady came up to me and wanted to see how I would fit it all in, and then bemoaned the fact that at 84, she didn't think she could ride a motorcycle.

MotoZen

Reaction score
I looked at the 22's and almost bought them, but thought they would be small because when I started thinking about what I need to carry when taking new motorcycle students out in the traffic course, I am carrying student junk, my junk, first aid kit and a teaching binder.

I decided not to get a topcase because of the frunk. Gosh I LOVE the frunk!

I went out grocery shopping yesterday and got a ton of stuff and still had an empty side case! My hubby jokingly calls my bike the 2 wheeled grocery cart. image.jpg image.jpg

MotoZen

Reaction score
I recently installed givi e22s on mine. I went to the grocery store and bought a good bit. An old lady came up to me and wanted to see how I would fit it all in, and then bemoaned the fact that at 84, she didn't think she could ride a motorcycle.

Post a picture?

208rider

Reaction score
Bought new bags for my beauty! My hubs affectionately calls my bike the grocery cart because of all the storage.
Nice! Those Givi V35 cases are top notch. I have the Kappa K33 cases which are very similar on my NC700X.

MotoZen

Reaction score
Nice! Those Givi V35 cases are top notch. I have the Kappa K33 cases which are very similar on my NC700X.
I was looking at the Kappa, but a local dealer had a set of the V35 in stock at a steep discount and when I bought racks, it was actually under $500. Kappa and Givi are the same company. I am loving these!