• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bike bling

I recently installed givi e22s on mine. I went to the grocery store and bought a good bit. An old lady came up to me and wanted to see how I would fit it all in, and then bemoaned the fact that at 84, she didn't think she could ride a motorcycle.

I looked at the 22's and almost bought them, but thought they would be small because when I started thinking about what I need to carry when taking new motorcycle students out in the traffic course, I am carrying student junk, my junk, first aid kit and a teaching binder.

I decided not to get a topcase because of the frunk. Gosh I LOVE the frunk!

I went out grocery shopping yesterday and got a ton of stuff and still had an empty side case! My hubby jokingly calls my bike the 2 wheeled grocery cart. image.jpg image.jpg

I recently installed givi e22s on mine. I went to the grocery store and bought a good bit. An old lady came up to me and wanted to see how I would fit it all in, and then bemoaned the fact that at 84, she didn't think she could ride a motorcycle.

Post a picture?

saddle-bag.jpg

Nice! Those Givi V35 cases are top notch. I have the Kappa K33 cases which are very similar on my NC700X.

I was looking at the Kappa, but a local dealer had a set of the V35 in stock at a steep discount and when I bought racks, it was actually under $500. Kappa and Givi are the same company. I am loving these!

Back