• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bike ID?

highonthai

Reaction score
Visit site
Came across a couple of bikes for sale.
I know the NC700 in the back ground but what is the bike in the fore ground?
Anyone?
I know they both look in bad shape, But I like a good project or two.
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott

55535dd3f7b54cba84aa915c90bc6a3c.jpg

I think those came to the EC and to Canada but not to the USA. Would be hard to tag and title in my state.

Both Bikes are in Compton Ca. (The Hood) Lets just say it's a pretty ruff part of Los Angeles. Gonna need some back up just to go there if you know what I mean. They haven't got got back to me when I asked if they had the keys or titles for the bikes. But some of the best deals seem sketchy at first. But Compton? I'm a little leery.

On closer examination it could also be a CBR250/300R which is a USA market bike. Don't forget the cheapest bikes to acquire sometimes turn out to be expensive. DAMHIK

The bike in the foreground appears to be a CB300R. I have one in my garage right now. That looks to be in rough shape. The good thing is oem parts are really cheap because its a Thailand made bike instead of being made in Japan.

Back