• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Black Friday Deals

Don't forget motorcycle superstore has sales every day.i get email on daily sales.

sent from 34.0764 n 118.4296 w

I stood in line yesterday for my daughter with leukemia from 5:00pm to 9:30pm to get the black Friday Samsung Galaxy S4 for a $1 at Sam's. Bring a folding chair with you for this Samsung deal, long lines.

You are a wonderful father and I know she is worth every second you spent waiting. Bless you both.
I stood in line yesterday for my daughter with leukemia from 5:00pm to 9:30pm to get the black Friday Samsung Galaxy S4 for a $1 at Sam's. Bring a folding chair with you for this Samsung deal, long lines.

Try Motorola Moto G....

I had my share of Motorola phones. My first was the Droid X. The second was a RAZR MAXX. Both good phones. Problem with owning a Motorola is they always seem to be the last to get the software upgrades. While everyone is running around with the new operating system 6 months later the RAZR MAXX got it. Just my opinion.

I had my share of Motorola phones. My first was the Droid X. The second was a RAZR MAXX. Both good phones. Problem with owning a Motorola is they always seem to be the last to get the software upgrades. While everyone is running around with the new operating system 6 months later the RAZR MAXX got it. Just my opinion.

Ya, that's a *****.

Moto G promises to be different. It's very cheap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back