• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Blue ridge 250 Adventure Ride - Oct 1, 2016 from "Two Wheels of Suches"

Alfred_bham

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
To all of you who love riding from TWoS in Suches Georgia I'd highly recommend this event!! It will satisfy the Gravel Road as well as the Twisty Road riders & it's proceeds go to a Very Worthy Cause!!

Here is some more information: The Blue Ridge 250 – by the Fun and Reliable Tiddlers

I'll be there to help the organizers anyway I can!!

Thanks,

Alfred
Dahlonega, GA.

For anyone who would be interested in either a 240 mile Street ride or a 135 mile Gravel road ride this "Blueridge 250" is this Saturday, the 1st of October!! The rides start at TWoS (Two Wheels of Suches) in Suches Georgia!! Riders go out for a morning loop & return to TWoS for lunch before heading out for the afternoon loop!!

Last Saturday I road the entire Gravel road route on my Africa Twin so it is "Big Bike Friendly"!! Tomorrow morning I'm going out to ride the 240 mile Street bike loop!!

The event benefits the "Fragile Kids Foundation"!!

More information at: The Blue Ridge 250 – by the Fun and Reliable Tiddlers

I saw 2 Georgia Forum members up there last Saturday, , , hopefully I'll see them this Saturday!!

It's going to be Fun, Fun, Fun!!! :)

Alfred

I wish I could make this but alas I have another commitment for that date. I will be up in the area riding 10/13-10/16 and again 10/27 to 10/30.

I'm caging up there with wifey this weekend. Staying in Bryson City. A few more weeks before I'll be cleared to ride.

I wish I could make this but alas I have another commitment for that date. I will be up in the area riding 10/13-10/16 and again 10/27 to 10/30.

PM me to remind me you're headed this way on both visits!! On Saturday the 29th there is going to be a Fun event at TWoS!! The Short name is the "True Grits" ride!! This will be the 33rd year I think & the participants will be riding 50cc bikes!! Some years I ride & some years I help!! It is a great spectator event & the proceeds goes to the "Union County Fire & Rescue" who rarely get money handed to them by Appreciative Motorcyclists!!!

I will be there either as a rider or as a Volunteer!!

This is me a few years ago on my 50cc Honda Ruckus!! :)

image.jpg

somehow, I woke up at 6:00AM on a Saturday...
I'm riding!
IN!
see you after the REI garage sale

Last edited:
Back