• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Blue Ridge 250 - Two Wheels of Suches (Georgia)

Alfred_bham

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For my fellow riders in Georgia, , or anywhere this ride is next Saturday at Two Wheels of Suches in Suches Georgia! It has two elements, , , Street & Dual Sport/Adventure so there’s great riding for all that come! Plus, , it Supports aGREAT cause!!

75657B54-A7AA-412F-98E4-C797AB9B8404.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for this

You’re welcome!! It’s a great event that I’ve had a minor part in helping with for years. I’ll be there all day Saturday with my truck & trailer to rescue broken down & broken bikes in the unlikely event it may be necessary.

Oh, , the Dual Sport/Adventure course is “Big Bike” friendly. I’ve ridden my Africa Twin every inch of that route.

In June I spent a night in Dahlonega and the next morning took 19 North towards Suches and took 60 in to Tenn. I liked that ride more than Tail of the Dragon, because I prefer The Georgia paving material and they bank the corners. If I hadden't been through hat area in September, I'd be tempted to go there this weekend.

In June I spent a night in Dahlonega and the next morning took 19 North towards Suches and took 60 in to Tenn. I liked that ride more than Tail of the Dragon, because I prefer The Georgia paving material and they bank the corners. If I hadden't been through hat area in September, I'd be tempted to go there this weekend.
There are many more miles of roads as good as those you describe in north GA.
The dualsport route is not too bad either.
I really enjoyed last year's guided gravel tour. Gonna miss it this year.
Bike is in the shop with a punctured radiator. :(

Back